Please send a copy of social ID(주민등록증 또는 등본) for Korean nationals, or alien registered card for expats to Orange, which could be indicated or regarded that you are prepared to get full service for taxation in Korea from Orange. We don't requre any application form to get membership.

Upon getting those document Orange will contact you for the next step or to ask you for salary information to calculate income taxes. Salary information shall be sent to us monthly as income taxes should be collected to be paid in the same manner.

Should you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.